Thursday, September 5, 2013

Coffee, anyone?

I've got a great friend who's like a little brother to me.  He and his wife have birthdays one day after the other.  Brian loves his coffee so, I created this "perfect blend" of coffee just for him.



Stamps: Perfect Blend
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Comfort Cafe' dsp
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: paper snips, scallop square punch, postage punch, TIEF Stripes, stampin' dimensionals

The stamp set is perfect for paper piecing.  I used scraps of cardstock and dsp to create the coffee containers and popped them up on dimensionals.  I used the postage punch for the words and trimmed off the top and bottom for a different look, then layered it with the scallop square punch.

Happy Birthday, Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment