Thursday, June 19, 2014

Paper Pumpkin to the Rescue

One of the things I love so much about the monthly Paper Pumpkin kits is their timely theme.  In May the kit was geared to Mother's Day.  In June the kit was geared to Father's Day.  And if you just received your July kit, it's all about patriot fun!

When I was at church on Sunday, one of the PPK subscribers saw me and mentioned how much she enjoyed the June kit.  She was able to quickly make up a couple of Father's Day cards.  Talk about timely!

I had already made my Dad his card; so I created masculine birthday cards out of my kit.  How easy, peasy!  Check it out:



The Paper Pumpkin kits come with just about everything you need - instructions, ink spot, photopolymer stamps, embellishments, and cardstock.  All you add is the snail adhesive.

Wait to become a subscriber?  Click here to join.  Select me for your demonstrator.  To find me, type in Karen and put in IL for the state.  Then choose Karen Christensen from the pop up list.





No comments:

Post a Comment