Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back to School

Monday was Back to School day for my daughter.  She was so excited to be going back that she had a hard time getting to sleep Sunday night.  I'm happy for school to be back in session too, I'm got some "ME" time now.  While I think teachers have a hard job, I really want to thank the bus drivers that get up early to drive our children to school every day.  Driving a car with several kids is very noisy, I can't imagine what a busload is like!


Stamp Set: It's Academic and Wonderful Words
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Basic Black, and Summer Sun
Ink: Basic Back and Real Red marker

I made this card years ago for our bus driver at the end of the school year.  I thought I'd share it again to express my thanks this year's bus drivers.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment