Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lovely Amazing You

The February new photopolymer set stamp has just been released.  Check out Lovely Amazing You:

Lovely Amazing You Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!



LOVELY, AMAZING YOU

Lovely Amazing You Samples
I love to leave little notes, treats, and gifts for those I care about. I enjoy doing things to show I care. (I honestly need to make time to do this more often.) It’s the relationships we share that make life interesting and rewarding. This is what inspired our new stamp set, Lovely, Amazing You (item #140594) $14.95 US/$17.95 CA.
What are the reasons you give cards, treats, gifts? For me, it’s to thank someone, to wish them well on a special occasion, or often just to say, “Hey, I’m thinking of you.”
Here are some ways to show your love, admiration, and appreciation. Let people know that you care, that you think they’re amazing, and that you might even love them more than chocolate.
Love You More than Chocolate
Hello Tag
Happy Heart Card
Good Wishes Card
Lovely Card
Feathered Thank You Card

No comments:

Post a Comment