Monday, May 11, 2015

TSOT 217

I decided to use the sketch challenge from Try Stamping on Tuesday (TSOT) 217.

I made a few modifications to the sketch change the square card to a standard one.  Here's what I came up with:


Stamp Set: Painted Petals
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, and Painted Blooms dsp
Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Big Shot, multipurpose platform, circles collection framelits, rhinestones, sponge, and dimensionals

Tip: to save cardstock, I die cut one of the circles from the Blackberry Bliss layer which was then layer over by the designer series paper.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, oh how I love that Painted Blooms DSP! I love seeing all the different selections with it. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Crystal

    ReplyDelete