Sunday, January 21, 2018

Fab Fri 129

On to another sketch challenge, Fab Friday-129.  Once again, we could change the shape of the focal image.  I needed a birthday card for a great nephew this coming week.  He lives on a ranch so this stamp set is perfect for him.  I tried to use a lot of the stamps from the set on the outside and inside of the card.  I decided to dive into my stash of designer series paper to dress things up a bit. 

Here's the sketch:
Here's my card:


Stamp Sets: Hardwood, Yee-Haw
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Confetti Cream and Outlaw dsp
Ink: Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Cute design! The colors are perfect for your images. Love the inside too. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set always makes such cute cards! I like the woodgrain background paired up with the worn look of the DSP! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, that was one of the first DSPs I ever bought from SU!, I hoarded it for SO long! Not long to pair up with Yee-Haw, though - what a perfect match that is - love this set! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete