Thursday, January 25, 2018

TSOT 354

I needed another western themed birthday card this week for one of my nieces.  I chose to use this week's Try Stampin on Tuesday's sketch challenge-354.  There was the optional theme for metallic which I used to my metallic star accessories.  The dsp is from BoBunny Prairie Chic.  Yes, I'm a dsp hoarder!  One of my resolutions this year was to use more of my dsp stash.

I like to dress up the inside of my cards and I also stamped the cowboy hat from the Out West set on the envelope.  The whole ensemble looks very western.  I'm sure my cowgirl niece will love her birthday card.

Here's the sketch:

This is my card:


Stamp Set: Sincere Salutations, Out West
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory, Soft Suede Wild Wasabi and Prairie Chic dsp (BoBunny)
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, magnetic platform, Stitched Circle framelits, metallic enamel shapes, dimensionals, sponge

3 comments:

  1. Great western card, Karen! The metal stars are the perfect embellishment for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thank you for joining us over at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...I always need Western cards thanks for joining us at TSOT. - Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rustic country take on the sketch. that is a great boot stamp. thanks for joining us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete